The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (Amendment) 2004 Regulations (COSHH) state that before using any hazardous substance, an assessment identifying ways to prevent or reduce exposure must occur.
RSK can help with
- Identifying what assessments are required
- Completing COSHH assessments
- COSHH assessor training and mentoring
- Identification of practical solutions to reduce exposure
- Air monitoring
- Health surveillance
- Personal protective equipment assessments
- Developing emergency response arrangements, including fire accidents and chemical spills.