Water system monitoring and analysis
Water system monitoring is important to ensuring security and quality of supply, control pollution and prevent flooding.
RSK offers services covering all aspects of water monitoring, including
- Hydrometric monitoring over large geographical areas and for extended periods of time
- Network design and audits covering any aspect of the water cycle
- Portable and waste water treatment process support from evaluation and design through to installation and commissioning
- Chemical, biological and microbiological monitoring programme advice and design
- Parameter, equipment and sampling methodology advice
- Analytical testing and expertise through our own dedicated National Measurement Accreditation Service accredited laboratory
- Data collection
- Analysis and interpretation, including GIS mapping
- Manual sampling and deploying in-situ monitoring equipment.