Businesses must develop corporate strategies to deal with emission reduction and adapt to existing or pending legislation.
RSK will identify your business drivers, including legislation and stakeholder expectations, and draw up a pertinent action plan to help using its extensive in-house expertise. We can include policy development, behavioural change programmes, energy efficiency measures and the use of low- to zero-carbon technologies, including renewable supplies.
We offer the following integrated services:
- Energy audits to estimate current usage
- Targeted abatement strategies
- Training and workshop facilitation to implement behavioural change
- Assistance in joining the Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme
- Evidence pack preparation.
Communication is an integral part of any emissions reduction strategy, whether it is with investors, regulators, staff or the wider community. Our communication experts can convert technical best practice and complex jargon into resonant messages and iconic imaging across a multitude of media to engage staff, effect behavioural change and relate to key stakeholders.