The main threats to biodiversity are altering the natural landscape and using natural resources at an increasing and unsustainable rate. RSK helps clients to achieve specific biodiversity conservation targets at corporate, regional or national levels.
Our strong track record in delivering biodiversity services includes
- Educating and raising the awareness of client staff and stakeholders
- Developing biodiversity action plans
- Conducting strategy and audits and conditional monitoring of sites of special scientific interest (SSSI)
- Assessing how clients’ operations may affect biodiversity
- Identifying risks and opportunities for clients
- Offering advice on achieving biodiversity targets in corporate sustainability strategies.
Our ecological consultants’ expertise in biodiversity conservation covers a broad range of habitats and species, including terrestrial, freshwater, avian and marine ecologies.