Environmental management system (EMS) compliance
Environmental, health and safety legislation is developing rapidly. Penalties for noncompliance range from civil sanctions, fines and criminal charges to enforcement action and reputational damage resulting from bad publicity.
Many companies do not possess the necessary skills to keep up to date with legislative demands. Even when they do, objectivity is the watchword in the modern business arena. RSK’s EMS specialists and auditors combine in-depth knowledge of regulatory programmes and management system expertise to help you stay one step ahead of the game.
Our expertise includes
- Developing company-specific environmental legal registers
- Developing tailored operational controls to manage legislative requirements
- Risk and liability investigation and assessment
- Auditing off-site waste management facilities
- Auditing programme and protocol design and development
- Auditor training
- Environmental, health and safety compliance auditing
- Environmental and safety management system auditing
- Third-party audit programme evaluation and verification
- Regulatory agency inspection support.