Wherever you are located or wherever you lie within supply or contractor chains, there is always pressure to reduce expenditure whenever possible. A solution that effectively saves money in an organisation and drives improvements undoubtedly results in a more sustainable business model and increased sales.
RSK can provide business support to improve the effects and rate of adoption of resource efficiency technologies, systems and processes to help increase the productivity of your business while reducing its impact on the environment. This will help to address the issues of sustainable resource consumption and productivity by
- Improving your resource efficiency
- Reducing your environmental risk and improving your compliance
- Helping you to adapt to and maximise the benefits from increased supply chain pressure arising from the requirements of sustainable procurement.
Areas to consider include
- Clean design
- Process efficiency: energy, waste, materials and water
- Waste management (viewing waste as a resource).
We can provide suitably qualified consultants to undertake initial resource efficiency reviews to determine what opportunities are available and their value.