IPPC and COMAH
The Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) directive and COMAH influence many aspects of your business. RSK can help you to achieve your permitting requirements while enhancing your knowledge base and minimising your reputational liabilities through comprehensive services consistent with business objectives and compatible with good environmental performance.
Our services include
- Describing the main processes and management techniques
- Demonstrating operational control and emission minimisation
- Benchmarking releases against environmental indicators to demonstrate best available techniques (BAT) are being applied
- Assessing the impact of emissions
- Environmental management system development and maintenance
- Developing a conceptual site model and site report that identify the risks to ground and groundwater, then developing a site closure plan
- Identifying improvement plans where BAT is not currently applied.
- Collecting site reference data
- Auditing resource use and energy efficiency
- Training plans, hazardous substances reviews and benchmarking evaluations.