Contaminated land (radiological and non-radiological) assessment
Brownfield sites, including those where radioactive materials have been used, require contamination assessments before you can undertake development work.
RSK provides a comprehensive service offering cost-effective and optimised engineering and risk-based solutions spanning the investigation, remedial design and remediation contracting processes. Our services add value by ensuring that all the solutions are specifically tailored to the site conditions. We can help you with
- Geotechnical and environmental site investigation and characterisation using our in-house drilling contractor and laboratory facilities
- Detailed quantitative assessments of the risks to human health, controlled waters and ecological receptors
- Remedial options appraisals and the production of remediation strategies
- Community relations and stakeholder negotiation
- The provision of expert evidence at public enquiries
- The implementation of geographic information system (GIS) information management systems.