Construction health and safety
In the last 25 years, more than 2800 people have died from injuries they received as a result of construction work. Many more have been injured or made ill. RSK’s training courses can help you to avoid adding to those statistics.
Our course include
- OHSAS 18001 system development and implementation
- Construction safety management
- CDM Regulations overview and update
- Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- CDM coordinator – principles and practice
- Managing health and safety risks on projects
- Risk assessment in design
- Managing occupational health in construction.