Enhancing performance across the value chain
For many years, RSK has worked with the food and drink sector across the value chain, from on-farm operations through to retail. Our group has a unique combination of services and companies with significant experience in the sector at various points of the value chain. By combining these services in a neat package with vertical integration of services, we can provide you and your organisation with a single point of contact to manage compliance liabilities and concerns, enhance value and help with refurbishment and new development projects.
The infographic above highlights our understanding of the key issues faced by the sector across the value chain with the following key highlights:
- ADAS, an RSK company, has been serving the food and drink sector for over 75 years and provides RSK and its clients with a unique insight into sustainable farming issues through political lobbying; research and development support through a deep-rooted scientific base; carbon management; and climate change and adaptation support.
- The RSK group offers key corporate services for aiding project planning, including environment, health and safety legal compliance; environment, health and safety management systems and auditing; environmental permitting, including Industrial Emissions Directive support; environmental impact assessments; corporate communications, including strategies and sustainability reporting to, for example, Global Reporting Initiative standards; and detailed technical support on issues such as contaminated land site investigation, remediation services, acoustics and energy assessment.
- KMG Partnership, an RSK company, has significant experience in the design and development of industrial architecture, including manufacturing facilities, temperature-controlled warehousing and distribution facilities. Key work has included term contracts with food wholesaler Bidvest.
Clients we have worked with or continue to work with in the food and drink sector include
- Associated British Foods
- BFS Group (comprising Bidfood and Bidvest Logistics)
- DairyGold Food Ingredients (UK)
- Kellogg Company