RSK has wealth of experience gained in the conventional power sector that can help you with major projects such as new-build, gas-fired (combined-cycle gas turbine and combined heat and power schemes), carbon capture, embedded generation (short-term operating reserve), nuclear, energy from waste and coal developments, and with electricity transmission and energy supply networks.
We can help you with services such as
- Site layout and connection to the transmission system
- Consents management for new developments or existing operating permits (applications, compliance reviews and reporting)
- Support for carbon capture and storage schemes
- Asbestos removal from power plants
- Landscape design and management of generation sites
- Community consultation and emergency response.
Our main services include
- Environmental impact assessments and consents for new developments, including power station, pipeline and transmission connection studies
- Operating consents management and compliance, including environmental permits
- Environmental management systems and training
- Major accident hazard evaluation, COMAH safety reports and emergency response planning
- Asbestos management
- Landscape design and land management, including waste management
- Stakeholder consultation and management
- Air emissions studies and monitoring
- Noise emission studies and monitoring
- Site investigation and remediation
- Planning consents for micro- and embedded generation (short-term operating reserve)
- Energy efficiency and usage improvement studies.