We rank in the top ten in 11 categories. These are
- 1st for contaminated land/remediation consultancy
- 1st for environmental/sustainability policy and strategy
- 3rd for regulated industries
- 3rd for environmental liabilities, risks and hazards
- 4th for environmental management and compliance
- 5th for working infrastructure and development clients
- 6th for other environmental consultancy
- 7th for financial and service sectors clients
- 8th overall environmental consultancy
- 10th for ecological/landscape services consultancy
- 10th for environmental impact assessment and sustainability
The report acknowledges RSK’s acquisition of ADAS in December 2016 as a major contributing factor to these successes. ADAS was previously a top-30 environmental consultancy in its own right (placed 26th by Environment Analyst in 2016).
In fact, RSK saw the third highest annual change in revenue out of the top 30 companies (a 34.6% increase) according to the report: “RSK’s purchase of ADAS at the end of 2016 added at least £10m in EC revenues. Combined with RSK’s own internal growth achieved through supporting major infrastructure & development projects, the firm increased its UK EC revenues by over a third.”
Our latest acquisitions of Acies, KMG, Cole Jarman, Ian Farmer Associates, CJ Associates and Up and Under, and the merger with RSKW will be reflected in the 2018 report.
Registered users can access the full market assessment report on the Environment Analystwebsite.