RSK has significant experience in wind farm power generation and is seeing growth in projects that cover transmission technology, biomass, and energy from waste. Further, we have the capabilities to support a range of renewable energy technologies, including geothermal energy systems, carbon capture, transport and storage (CCS), hydro power, solar power, and tidal and wave energy.
- Baseline and construction monitoring
- Environmental impact assessments (EIA) for cable routes and substations
- Air quality, noise, ecology, transport modelling and landscape design of power projects
- Planning and consents management
- Operating consents and environmental, health and safety procedures
Our project experience includes
- Mersey Tidal project
- Round 1, 2 and 3 offshore wind farm projects
- Newport biomass project
- Grangemouth and Peterhead CCS projects
- Ince waste recovery project
- Major onshore wind projects across the UK and Eastern Europe.