For RSK’s 24/7, UK incident response and hazardous waste management service, please call:
0333 999 7687
Many of the clients across the wide spectrum of sectors we service at RSK face the likelihood of emergency incidents and spills occurring on their sites. Knowing what to do when such a scenario occurs on your site can be challenging and navigating the resulting maze of financial and corporate costs, regulatory requirements and stakeholders is a considerable drain on your resources.
To alleviate this issue, RSK has established a dedicated 24-hour incident and response service branded RSK Response. This service offers 24/7 telephone coverage to provide rapid on-site assessments of incidents resulting from, for example, cable leaks, accidental discharges, fuel leaks, spills and vandalism.
Our aims are to support you through the process, minimise your likely financial and corporate costs, lead the clean-up process and liaise, as appropriate, with regulators, other authorities and stakeholders.
With over 25 years’ experience of providing this service to the private and public sectors through our 53 UK regional offices and in-house laboratory facilities, we can provide a cost-effective and immediate response to stabilise, assess and, if necessary, remediate the effects of pollution incidents.
Our services cover three areas: 24/7 incident response, hazardous waste management and flood response.
24/7 incident response
- Dedicated incident response hotline
- Initial spill investigations and mitigation
- Containment of contamination and emergency clean-up
- Health and safety risk management
- Post-incident reports
- CDM coordinator reports
- Laboratory services for chemical and geotechnical analysis
Hazardous waste management
- Managed removal of fly-tipped waste
- RSK skip hire services
- Collection, treatment and disposal of used batteries, waste oil, waste electrical and electronic equipment, fluorescent tubes, bagged asbestos-containing materials, etc.
- Cess-pit and interceptor cleaning
- Removal of floodwater
- Removal of silt and detritus from flooded assets and sanitisation of hard surfaces
RSK’s help does not stop here. We can provide ongoing support through a range of interrelated services, including site investigation and remediation site impact assessments.