Imagine a system where all your satellite imagery, aerial surveying, topographic images and subsurface maps were available on one integrated platform: that's geomatics.
RSK is the European leader in the future of mapping and surveying. Our experts can compile all your site information into a web-based online mapping and aerial surveying system without the need for potentially costly new software.
Our geomatics capabilities have been utilised in sectors including transportation, infrastructure, energy, and environmental monitoring. Industry leaders have lauded our methods for the benefits of cost reduction, health and safety risk mitigation, mobile compatibility and on-the-go capabilities.
Through our aerial surveillance company SkyVision, we work closely with the Civil Aviation Authority and have patrolled numerous UK pipelines on a regular basis for clients such as Sabic, ICI, Shell, Ineos and E.ON. SkyVision is the only UK-based pipeline patrol that operates using fixed-wing aircraft. We have designed and developed pipeline-industry-recognised mapping tools such as Pipeline Manager, SnapMap and ViSiVi, all of which are used around the world by pipeline constructors and operators.
- High-resolution imaging, Lidar, 3D scanning, multispectral imaging and HD video
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), helicopter and fixed-wing services
- Aerial surveys, inspection and mapping for power lines, pipelines, rail- and tramways, roads and highways, telecommunications, coasts and waterways, off- and onshore wind farms, and environmental monitoring
- Marketing and public relations images and videos
- 3D visualisation and augmented reality
- Geographic information systems
- Aerial surveillance: pipeline patrols
- Annual aerial integrity surveys
- UAV training
- UAV surveys and inspections
- Bespoke UAV system design-and-build services