Understanding the engineering constraints associated with your land is essential when deciding whether a development could be viable. Costly surprises, delays and buildability difficulties can be mitigated by tackling these constraints before negotiating the planning process.
RSK’s highly skilled land and development engineering team understand clients’ key concerns in these areas and has many years’ experience of providing expert consultancy to landowners, investors, developers and other stakeholders. Also, as former employees of major developers, they have a unique understanding of clients’ business drivers.
Once planning approval has been secured, engineering design for production will likely follow. Our team of civil and structural engineers has extensive experience of providing the full range of services you will need to progress your project. We are committed to cost-effective design carried out in compliance with RSK’s rigorous health and safety procedures, and delivered on time to support the successful outcome of your development.
The RSK land and development engineering team has members based in Hemel Hempstead, Coventry and Wigan. They can make your project management easier by using their multidisciplinary skills to coordinate input from other RSK specialist teams.
Contact us to see how we can help you.
- Engineering due diligence before land acquisition
- Feasibility and value engineering to support planning applications
- Highways and drainage engineering design
- Structural engineering design
- Structural surveys of existing buildings and other structures
- Traffic and transportation engineering
- Hydrology and flood risk assessments
- Earthworks volumetrics
- Securing regulatory body consents and approvals in relation to our services
- Troubleshooting during and after construction