Do you need a noise or vibration impact assessment but lack the resources? RSK has a team of specialist acousticians from a variety of backgrounds that provides clients worldwide with a broad range of regulatory and industrial services. All team members belong to the Institute of Acoustics.
The RSK acoustics team has substantial experience of managing and delivering projects ranging from architectural acoustic design, planning support, environmental permitting through to large-scale environmental impact assessments. RSK’s exposure to large-scale international projects provides the team with experience of interpreting and working with UK and international guidance, standards and legislation.
RSK’s consultants have a track record of providing clients with efficient and innovative ways of solving a host of noise and vibration problems. By choosing RSK, you will receive a cost-effective and professional service with measured advice provided in a way suitable for the intended audience.
- Environmental noise and vibration monitoring (baseline, investigatory and compliance), short and long term
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA) support
- Large-scale nationally significant infrastructure technical support
- Computational noise modelling (SoundPlan, CATT and CadnaA)
- Noise assessments for planning applications
- Rail and road traffic noise modelling and predictions
- Sound insulation tests for walls and floors
- Building and architectural acoustics consultancy services (design and compliance) for educational, health care and other commercial developments
- Industrial noise assessments and noise control (planning and environmental permitting)
- Wind farm noise assessments
- Noise and vibration for construction and demolition works, including Section 61 and construction noise management plan production
- Structural vibration assessments and vibration isolation
- Occupational noise monitoring and consultancy
- Technical specialist for public inquiries and hearings