From project inception to completion, RSK’s team of marine specialists is here to help you.
RSK offers wide-ranging reliable, around-the-clock service assistance. It is what makes our service offering truly different.
Project scoping, consultation, field studies, modelling and impact assessment, environmental management, decommissioning studies and systems and facilities auditing are just some of the services we have on offer. There is also Envirolab, our wholly owned laboratory, which is accredited to cover most typical marine sediment or water analytical parameters.
We are prepared to help support your project. Contact us to see how.
- Marine baseline and monitoring surveys
- Impact assessments on marine ecosystems for construction projects or business operations
- Consultation strategies, including assistance with consultation meetings and providing project presentation materials
- Environmental management to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed in the field post-environmental assessment
- Advice on the scope of pre- and post-construction monitoring surveys
- Reviews of and advice on early outline project plans