Changing environmental, health and safety (EHS) legislation, regulatory measures and customer requirements introduce compliance, organisational and financial challenges. Does your business have the systems or resources in place to handle these?
RSK has many years of experience in designing and implementing management systems. We work with clients to develop practical, legally compliant management systems that align EHS issues with business objectives and processes. All systems and their delivery, hosting and implementation are tailored to suit specific client needs.
Our EHS management system experts and compliance teams work across the UK and abroad and are available to help you address a range of issues. Our services include
- Third-party compliance audits, surveys and inspections
- Development, review or update of existing management systems
- EHS due diligence
- EHS legal register development and updates
- Health and safety competent person service
- Flexible EHS manager outsourcing services.
If your organisation is concerned about how the environmental management standard ISO 14001:2015 revisions will affect your business, RSK can assist you with meeting the three-year transition programme (September 2018) by
- Reviewing the continual improvement process of your existing management system or developing a new one
- Integrating with other key systems such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 50001 linked to energy management and Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) obligations
- Gap analysis of existing systems against the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Delivering bespoke training on key concepts on the new standard legislative compliance services. This can include RSK’s web-based legal register portal, which enables regular updating of legal registers and compliance obligations and tracking of compliance evaluations and status.
- Internal auditing services as part of an audit programme or a precertification audit
- Selecting the appropriate certification body.
Download one of our brochures or contact a representative for more information.