RSK has run a series of autumn seminars on the changing environmental legislation in the development industry for clients and interested parties for many years. The tradition will continue this year.
Please click for more information on this year’s dates and venues:
- 12 November: The Corinthian, Ingram Street, Glasgow
- 17 November: Wetherby Racecourse, Wetherby
- 20 November: The Centre, Birchwood, Warrington
- 24 November: The National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry
- 26 November: Watford Football Club, Watford.
The seminars are free to interested parties. Each delegate will receive an appropriate continuing professional development certificate. Experts from a series of legal experts and planners, including Bond Dickinson, DAC Beachcroft, Wright Hassall and Turley, will join our internal speakers so that delegates gain all-round understanding of the various technological and legislative advances.
Watch the development industry seminars video for seminar content, programme, and more information.
We do hope that you can join us and even stop for lunch! Book your free place now.