Developing a dialogue with your stakeholders is critical for project success. By engaging with the greater community, organisations can better identify the environmental and social issues that matter the most for their business.
RSK offers comprehensive, integrated stakeholder engagement services that can cover all stages of a project, from conception through to post-operation, including
- Identifying key statutory and non-statutory stakeholders (including Project Affected Communities (CPA) and Project Affected People (PPA)
- Analysing stakeholders in terms of impacts of projects on stakeholders and risks to company reputation
- Developing stakeholder engagement plans and activities appropriate for the various stakeholders
- Developing grievance mechanisms (in line with country and international standards)
- Creating professional communication materials
- Developing stakeholder databases that can track and report on communication trails, including for grievances
RSK has proven expertise in managing community and other stakeholder expectations, and in facilitating community involvement, even in conflict situations. Our experience includes presenting communication strategies to critical stakeholders such as legislative agencies, financial backers and potential site purchasers, and building bridges with local groups through community engagement.
We also help out clients incorporating stakeholder input into project design, thereby reducing social and environmental impacts, ensuring our clients achieve a social license to operate.
- Technical writing
- Creative design
- Stakeholder engagement