How do you ensure land use and human activities minimise impact on the local environment?
We have extensive experience of landscape management to safeguard the long-term economic, social and environmental sustainability of your development, integrating it in to the existing landscape with minimal impact.
Our team of landscape managers have wide-ranging experience of providing a holistic approach to conserving and enhancing the existing landscape. We tailor our work depending on whether the setting is urban or rural or the intention for the land is development or management for ecological benefit.
We are a registered practice with the Landscape Institute and our senior landscape managers all have chartered status. We provide an innovative approach, working with in-house ecologists, arboriculturalists, archaeologists, contaminated land specialists, GIS teams and other environmental disciplines to ensure that the landscape is managed appropriately for current and future generations.
Our key services
- Site appraisals
- Landscape management and maintenance plans
- Conservation management plans
- Procurement, contract supervision and administration of landscape works
- Woodland management plans and implementation
- Noxious and invasive weed management plans
- Protected species monitoring
- Tree surveys and assessments, and safety audits
- Water safety audits