RSK Europe provides access to an integrated team of experts with offices across Western and Eastern Europe, and an operational network that expands into the adjacent Caspian and wider Eurasian, Middle Eastern and North African regions.
Our European network of RSK offices is supported by the capabilities and experience of the teams on the ground and through several centre-of-excellence networks. These networks are designed to enable the sharing of lessons learned, knowledge and expertise in key areas such as
- Liability assessment and due diligence
- Environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance and regulatory requirements
- Regulatory liaison and permitting, and stakeholder communications
- Quantified risk assessment and risk-based remediation design
- Brownfield grant funding and value creation
- Brownfield site assessment
- Carbon management.
In those countries where we do not have our own employees, we have a well-established network of partners and associates with whom we have worked over many years. RSK Europe provides its clients with full access to local staff who understand the relevant regulatory regime but who can access the broad skill base that the wider RSK group has to offer.
We are experts in contaminated land, brownfield development, and site investigation and remediation.Link to website
Our specialisms include contaminated land remediation, brownfield development, and environmental permitting.Link to website
Click here to learn more about our range of services. Alternatively, call our Polish office on +48 22 2081380.Link to website